He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty Psalm 91:1. May the Lord continue to protect us from all sickness and diseases. Amen.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- There will be fellowship this Saturday, 27th of June, 2020. Please let us endeavour to reach out to one another.
There is information on help packages from the Federal Government on COVID-19 (See details in the attachment below). Also attached is a Non-Profit Organization Loan/Grants to help churches get relief from the Federal Government on COVID-19.
We received the news of Dr Yetunde Ogunkoya’s mother who passed away in Nigeria. Please let us remember the family in our prayers and give her a call on this number: 504-638-0187.
- We received the news of the death of Mr Gaby Opusunju (the brother of Dr. Ibekwe’s in-law. He is like a son to the fellowship. Please, let us remember the family in our prayers.
- Let us remember our sister Chioma Umeozulu, who lost her father in Nigeria sometime this month. Now May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. 2 Thess 3:16. Please reach out to them. #225-229-7716
- We all are aware of the passing away of our beloved sister, who went to be with the Lord (sister Mary Idikwu) on June 15, 2020. She left behind 5 children, a husband and other relatives. May God of all comfort, 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 in Jesus name Amen. You can reach them # 225 588-3372. Kindly pray for the Family.
- I want to seize this opportunity to thank all our ACF members who have responded to the Idikwu’s family at this time of need. May God Almighty remember you for your labor of love in God’s vineyard in Jesus name Amen. Luke 10:25-37. No amount is too small.
- Please find below an attachment for the 2nd Quarter program for the Fellowship.
Offering and tithing: We can mail our offering and tithes to the address:
African Christian Fellowship
P.O Box 3953
Baton Rouge LA 70821.
995 Staring Lane
Faith Chapel Church of God, Baton Rouge LA 70810.
- Text to Give: This is a new fundraising technique that allows brethren to give with their cell phones. To donate towards building fund, put the amount and then text it to this number 225-314-6674. For tithe, put the amount T and text it to the same number. Please see attached for more details.
- The ACF website is ready for your donation. Don’t forget to check it out: https://acfusabr.org. Please tell children and friends that they can also make donations from anywhere in the world by clicking on a button.
- We will honor our graduates this fellowship day. Congratulations to
1. Doreen Opusunju – College
2. Elaine Opusunju – College
3. John Ejim Jr. – College
4. Chigozie Ndulaka – College
5. Ogechi Anyanwu – College
6. Simon Siminialayi – High school
7. Ononse Obi – High school
8. Gabriel Ogunyinka – High school.
9. Olutoyin Adebamji – High school
- We rejoice with you all and our prayers is for God to guide your footsteps as you all move to a higher level in Jesus name Amen. We will send you all ACF appreciation gift for a job well done through your address, due to COVID-19.
- Please call and join the ACF prayer Line on Sundays from 8-9 PM. The telephone number is 978-990-5030 and Access code –5979777#.
African Christian Fellowship (ACF) Baton Rouge is one of the enduring African Diaspora group in Baton Rouge metropolitan that embraces all African immigrants, African American, and other ethnic groups in its membership.